-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Xilisoft DVD Ripper and Video Converter Complete

Xilisoft DVD Ripper and Video Converter Complete

Filetype: Applications compressed inside WinRar files
Filesize: ~15mb
Password: Da-Warez.org
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Xilisoft Video Converter is powerful, versatile video conversion software which convert video file between all popular video formats such as convert AVI to MPEG, WMV to AVI, WMV to MPEG, H.264 video, etc.

Link: Download

Xilisoft DVD Ripper is powerful DVD ripping software which helps you rip DVD to VCD, DivX, AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, VOB, MP3, WMA and other popular video and audio formats with super fast DVD ripping speed and excellent quality.

Link: Download

No comments: