-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ai Ga Tomaranai


Ai Ga Tomaranai

The story centres around Hitoshi Kobe, a guy who is neither academically gifted nor good at sports, so he does not do very well at school.

Hitoshi has only one thing going for him - his ability to program computers. In fact, he is so good at this he has created programs that can rewrite themselves - Artificial Intelligence in other words. So far he has created thirty of these programs, and the latest - whom he names Saati - is so advanced that conversation with her is indistinguishable from a normal girl (except that Hitoshi can actually talk to Saati).

However, there is still the barrier of Hitoshi being in the physical world and Saati being a program, until one day a freak lightning accident transfers her to the real world, where she becomes the girlfriend of Hitoshi.

Alternate Titles:
Genre: Magical girl, Science Fiction, Romance
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 1994-1997
Total Number of Volumes: 9
Scanlation Status: Incomplete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download

No comments: