-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Battle Royale [complete]


Battle Royale

In a world where teenagers are roaming wild, the Japanese government decides to hold "lotteries" where 9th graders enter and are picked to "battle it all out" on an island with other students. An island where even your best friend will become your worst enemy.

Alternate Titles:
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Horror, Science Fiction
Filetype: Jpeg compressed in Rar
Filesize: ~40-60mb
Date: 2000 - 2006
Total number of volumes: 15
Status: Complete
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links
vol 01: download
vol 02: download
vol 03: download
vol 04: download
vol 05: download
vol 06: download
vol 07: download
vol 08: download
vol 09: download
vol 10: download
vol 11: download
vol 12: download
vol 13: download
vol 14: download
vol 15: download

Rar password: da-anime.org

No comments: