-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Stuff which will come soon...

Though this is the list of stuff which will come up, be warned that some of the titles have only the first 1 or 2 chapters released. Therefore I am waiting for more chapters to come out before uploading them. Also with my own busy schedule I do have to try and make time to upload stuff.


[All Mangas]
The following are currently 'Upload in Progress'
Psycho Busters
Tetragrammaton Labyrinth
Code Geass
Bitter Virgin
Tsukihime/Melty Blood
Bokurano
Inuyasha
Amatsuki

The following are awaiting additional chapter releases.
Angel Hunt
Angel Shop
Angel Wars
Gesture of Dragon’s Knights
D-Live
Kurohime
Kagetora
Blood-Alone
Noise
Net Sphere Engineer
Bokurano
Storm Riders
IO
Baki The Grappler
Street Fighter
Azamaru
Aflame inferno
Marai Nikki
King of Thorns
Stray Little Devil
Asami
Jormugand
PI
Nadaime wa Cosplay
Kami Sengoku Seitokai
NOW
Inuyasha
Beauty is the Beast
Dragonquest, The Adventures of Dai
Chocolat
Queen
Monster Princess
Murder Princess

No comments: