-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Seeking uploaders

Well, after so many months of delays due to moving to a new house, finishing my university finals and finding new jobs and finishing old projects, I can finally upload again. But there's just so much new updates to post and many more new stuff that I can't handle it all alone, so if anyone is interested in assisting me in uploading, please read further:

Rules for uploading:
1) Do not upload by chapter unless its a completely new item which you wish to show as a preview (normally I divide every 5-10 chapters as 1 volume if I am not sure of the official chapter divisions are for the manga)
2) Upload to any file host as long as it isn't Rapidshare
3) Feel free to create your own usercash for your links if you desire
4) For any hentai manga, please put a winrar password and Indicate that it has mature content

send me an e-mail to the following address if interested
E-Mail: lord.of.empyrean@gmail.com

No comments: