-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Mai the Psychic Girl Complete


Mai the Psychic Girl Complete

Mai is a normal teenaged girl in every way but one- she has strong telekinetic powers. She has always viewed this unusual talent as a game, something to amuse herself with when she's bored... until she gets a high score on a test designed to find those with psychic abilities, bringing her to the attention of a shadowy organization who want to use her powers for their own gain. Suddenly, she must leave her normal life behind and go on the run, using her powers- which she still doesn't have complete control over- to stay one step ahead of her would-be captors.

Alternate Titles: Mai
Genre: Supernatural
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 1985-1986
Total Number of Volumes: 4
Scanlation Status: Complete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Vol 1: Download
Vol 2: Download
Vol 3: Download
Vol 4: Download

No comments: