-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

New Vampire Princess Miyu [Complete]


New Vampire Princess Miyu

There is a dark land where the Shinma live in their dark eternal sleep. Sometimes, the Shinma wake up and go to the world of humans, attracted by their souls. Miyu, the princess of vampires, has the task to find the Shinma, hunt them and return them to their sleep.

Alternate Titles: Vanpaia Miyu, Kyuuketsuki Miyu
Genre: Horror, Drama, Shōjo
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 2001-2006
Total Number of Volumes: 5
Scanlation Status: Complete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Vol 1: Download
Vol 2: Download
Vol 3: Download
Vol 4: Download
Vol 5: Download

No comments: