-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Friday, July 13, 2007

Broken Links, Bad Files, etc

Post any comments about broken links, bad files, etc here.

7 comments:

blacktigr said...

i've downloaded and extracted all the files for macromedia studio v8 complete, and i've installed alcohol 120% but i still can't get it to work. and i've tried burning the files to a CD-R but they're too big. how can i open this?

MysteriouX said...

All I can say is I used Alcohol to to load the image onto a virtual drive and install it. Anyway in-case you don't know this yet, Adobe has released something called Adobe Creative Suite which has the CS3 versions of all those programs, you can download the torrent from Mininova or Piratebay but the size is 9gigs.

Sparrow said...

Angel Sanctuary Vol 7 link is broken~

Sparrow said...

Angel Sanctuary Vol. 13 link is broken too

Unknown said...

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Volume 1 needs to be reuploaded :[ down due to inactivity, and now I can't start. /tear

Xstrike said...

eyeshield 21 volume 5 has a user cash link problem!!

Unknown said...

ah, gacha gacha vol 3 is missing... I really like this series.. Please reupload?