-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Maburaho [complete]


Maburaho

His name is Kazuki Shikimori, 17 years old. He attends Aoi Academy, a school for elite magicians. Each magician has a set limit of spells, and performing more spells than the limit allows will cause the user to turn into dust. In this case, the number of magic Kazuki can use is far below the average in his school. Then one day, all of a sudden, three girls appear before him. But of all the things that they are after, it is his GENES. And for Kazuki, the girls' appearances may also spell his doom, as he soon realizes that his magic count is decreasing ever steadily.

Alternate Title:
Genre: comedy, romance
Date: 2003
Filetype: PNG/Jpeg compressed in Rar
Filesize: ~30mb
Number of Volumes: 2
Status: Complete
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links:
Vol 01: download
Vol 02: download

Rar password: da-anime.org

4 comments:

MysteriouX said...

Lol I thought I had uploaded this before...

Sabre-X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabre-X said...

You did?
I couldn't find it anywhere on the blog
dunno how it works but you can make mine a mirror if ya want :P

MysteriouX said...

nahh I dont really care, its your upload now. Take care of it.