-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Kagome Kagome [Complete]


Kagome Kagome

When Masami's father died, he was told by his grandfather that he had to move out. In order to find a new place that he could live in for 80,000 yen a month, he asked his unrequinted love "Kagome" to look for a new place for him. But unfortunately, because of that, he has had to join the "extremely normal phenomenau observation society" that she founded. And on top if it, there are rumors that things seem to "appear" at the things that the she finds...

Alternate Title:
Genre: Horror School Life Supernatural
Date: 2000-2001
Filetype: PNG/Jpeg compressed in Rar
Filesize: ~60mb
Number of volumes: 3
Status: complete
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links:
vol 01: download
vol 02: download
vol 03: download

Rar password: da-anime.org

No comments: