-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Show me the Money [Complete]


Show me the Money

A young boy's parents are put in jail for fraud.
He is forced to turn from a noble life and highschool to the
crappiest high school. He meets an amazingly strong girl, aimei jin
and has to work for her to repay his debts.


Alternate Title:
Genre: Comedy,Drama,Romance
Date: n/a
Filetype: PNG/Jpeg compressed in Rar
Filesize: ~30-50mb
Number of volumes: 2
Status: Complete
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links:
vol 01: download
vol 02: download

Rar password: da-anime.org

No comments: