-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, December 10, 2007

Teacher's Pet Complete


Teacher’s Pet Complete

This is a smuttilicious one volume work by the mangaka of Hot Gimmick! This work is everything smutty you wanted in Hot Gimmick but were afraid to ask for!

Misuzu just started her dream job teaching at a prestigeous high school, and she feels totally motivated. Recently, she began going out with the really hot/manly principal Kazuki, and their relationship couldn't be better. But one day. Misuzu had sex with Kazuki's younger brother Masahiro, who happens to be a student at the same school. This is a huge secret that they can't tell anyone: the love affair between a teacher and a student.

Alternate Titles: Sensei no Okiniiri!
Genre: Drama Ecchi Mature Romance Shoujo Smut
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 2004
Total Number of Volumes: 1
Scanlation Status: Complete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Vol 1: Download

No comments: