-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Shuffle!


Shuffle!

The basic storyline of Shuffle! follows the romantic life of Rin Tsuchimi, a normal human, Japanese high schooler, who finds himself being sought after by a variety of girls. The world of Shuffle! consists of humans living in harmony with gods (with slightly pointed ears) and devil (with very pointed ears). Despite their respective positive and negative connotations, both races are equally kind and good-natured. Rin soon finds himself as the potential marriage candidate for both Lisianthus and Nerine, the two daughters of the kings of the god and devil worlds who recently transferred to Rin's school. In addition to them, he is also liked by his childhood friend Kaede, his senior Asa, and the mysterious, reserved Primula.

Alternate Titles: Shaffuru!
Genre: ?
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 2003
Total Number of Volumes:
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download (ch8)

No comments: