-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

D no Fuuin Complete


D no Fuuin Complete

At the center of the comic stands the girl Daria. Whatever the circumstances, she always escapes unharmed. One day she rescues a child out of an burning building. As soon as she delivered the kid into safety a mysterious stranger turns up and kisses her! Daria's friend, burning with envy, then drives the stranger away. Before he leaves he tells Daria that the promise he made will be fullfilled this very night.

Later that night she meets up with her friend to celebrate their birthday together. However, her upwelling childhood memories are greatly disturbing this so important moment.

What will happen now? What was this promise the stranger spoke about? Will Daria be able to escape the terror she feels nearing?

Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~40mb
Date: Not Sure
Uploaded by MysteriouX
Complete

Link: Download

No comments: