-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Violinist of Hamelin


Violinist of Hamelin

For years the great demon king Chestra has been sealed inside Pandora's box, but now the demons draw ever closer to awakening him. Enter the hero Hamel, a violin-playing wanderer who defeats demons through music... for the right price, of course.

Alternate Titles:
Genre: Adventure, Shōnen, Fantasy, Drama
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 1991-2001
Total Number of Volumes: 37
Scanlation Status: Complete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download
Vol 04: Download
Vol 05: Download
Vol 06: Download
Vol 07: Download
Vol 08: Download
Vol 09: Download
Vol 10: Download
Vol 11: Download
Vol 12: Download
Vol 13: Download
Vol 14: Download
Vol 15: Download
Vol 16: Download
Vol 17: Download
Vol 18: Download
Vol 19: Download
Vol 20: Download
Vol 21: Download
Vol 22: Download
Vol 23: Download
Vol 24: Download
Vol 25: Download
Vol 26: Download
Vol 27: Download
Vol 28: Download
Vol 29: Download
Vol 30: Download
Vol 31: Download

No comments: