-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Girls Saurus [complete]


Girls Saurus

The story revolves around 16-year-old Shingo Chiryu who had been beaten and hospitalized for a month by a morbidly obese girl whose naked confession he had rejected. As a result of the encounter, Shingo has developed a fear of all women, called gynophobia. While Shingo tries to hide his fear, the school nurse notices it and advices him to join the boxing club. However, Shingo soon finds out that all of its members are girls, the club's adviser is the school nurse, and one of the clubs members, the now slim Haruka Nishiharu, is the very girl who had put him in the hospital.

Alternate Title:
Sequel: Girls Saurus DX
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance
Filetype: PNG/Jpeg compressed in Rar
Filesize: ~40mb
Date: 2002
Total number of volumes: 3
Status: complete
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links
Vol 01: Sabre is kewl
Vol 02: Sabre is kewl
Vol 03: Sabre is kewl

Rar password: da-anime.org

No comments: