-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I”s Complete


I”s Complete

The story's main character is 16-year-old high school student Ichitaka Seto who is in love with his classmate Iori Yoshizuki, but too shy to tell her. Again and again he plans to tell her his true feelings, but each time something (usually a misunderstanding of some kind) gets in the way. Things become even more complicated when Itsuki Akiba, a girl Ichitaka was friends with in their childhood before she moved to the United States and who had a huge crush on him, returns to Japan.

Alternate Titles: Aizu
Genre: Shounen, Teen drama/romance
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~40mb
Date: 2003-2005
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download
Volume 05: Download
Volume 06: Download
Volume 07: Download
Volume 08: Download
Volume 09: Download
Volume 10: Download
Volume 11: Download
Volume 12: Download
Volume 13: Download
Volume 14: Download
Volume 15: Download

No comments: