-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Vampire Knight


Vampire Knight

Vampire Knight primarily takes place in Cross Academy, a prestigious private school with an unusual class structure. The student body is divided into two classes: the Day Class, which is made up of ordinary students, and the Night Class, an elite group of 'beautiful people'. Unbeknownst to the majority of students, and even most of the staff, the Night Class is made up entirely of vampires. The heroine, Yuki Cross, is one of the few humans who knows the school's secret. She serves as a Guardian, dedicated to maintaining the peaceful coexistence of the Day and Night Classes with her childhood friend Zero, who lost his parents to vampires at an early age.

Alternate Titles: Vanpaia Naito
Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Horror
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~50mb
Date: 2005-Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download
Volume 05: Download
Volume 06: Download
Volume 07: Download

No comments: