-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Honey X Honey Drops


Honey X Honey Drops

Yuzuru is a fifteen year old girl who is attending her first year in Houjou Academy. At her summer job, she met a troublesome rich boy, Renge Kai, who is attending the same school as her. Kai is part of the Kugeka, a class opened only to the rich students of Houjou.

At the end of the summer break she finds out that she has become Kai's "Honey". This nickname is given to all the students from the regular class choosen by the Kugeka to become their assistants, so that the rich boys can be successful without any problem. The up side to being a Honey is that all their school fees will be taken care of.

Although Yuzuru's family has some financial problems, she doesn't want to accept her role of being Kai's honey. But the only way to quit is to leave the school... What is she to do?

Alternate Titles: Mitsu x Mitsu Drops
Genre: Romance, Shoujo, Sports
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~50mb
Date: 2004-?
Total Number of Volumes: 10 so far
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download ch-6

No comments: