-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Shadow Star


Shadow Star

While on vacation on a small island, young Shiina Tamai dives under the water near an old shrine and discovers an unearthly starfish-like creature. She nearly drowns but is rescued by the silent, wide-eyed little animal, who Shiina befriends and names Hoshimaru.

To Shiina's surprise and delight, the creature changes shape, lets Shiina stand on him, and the two fly off into the clouds. But what looks to be a young girl's ultimate fantasy soon takes a darker turn as Shiina and Hoshimaru become entangled in a struggle between rival extraterrestrial factions who battle in the skies upon huge alien beasts called Shadow Dragons, with the fate of Earth hanging in the balance.

Alternate Titles: Narutaru
Genre: Drama, Horror, Supernatural, Seinen
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~30mb
Date: 1998-2003
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download
Volume 05: Download
Volume 06: Download
Volume 07: Download
Volume 08: Download
Volume 09: Download

No comments: