-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Majin Devil [complete]


Majin Devil

The creature standing on top of the evolution system aren't human, but a creature named as Majin. Majin Devil is a story about a young nerd who fights against monsters of all sort, and eventually faces Majin who wants to take his body.

Alternate Title:
Genre: Action, Ecchi, Shounen
Filetype: PNG/Jpeg compressed in Rar
Filesize: ~50mb
Date: 2001
Total number of volumes: 2
Status: Complete
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links
Vol 01: download
Vol 02: download

Rar password: da-anime.org

No comments: