-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Day of Revolution Complete


The Day of Revolution Complete

The Day of Revolution revolves around a group of friends and their lives as they attend the same high school. The protagonist, Kei Yoshikawa, was a "normal" boy in high school until one day he has a sudden fainting spell at school. Afterwards, a doctor informs him and his parents that Kei is genetically female. When his mother asks "How can this be?" the doctor lists off a dozen different syndromes. It appears that neither the doctor nor the author ever informs the readers of Kei's actual condition. It could be XX male syndrome, but from the symptoms it could also be true hermaphroditism with ovotestis. This shocking realization takes his entire family through a loop though in the end brings them closer together when Kei determines that he's going to restart his life as a girl named Megumi, but it's not as easy as she thinks.

Alternate Titles: Kakumei no Hi (Japanese)
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Shoujo
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~30mb
Date: 1999-2001
Uploaded by MysteriouX
Complete

Links:
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download

No comments: