-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lives


Lives

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/3230/livesv01c00p002003bg6.jpg

A meteor inbound for Earth splits up on entering the atmosphere and pieces of it lands all over Japan. People are transported to another world where their basic instincts decide what form of mutation they take on and the battle for survival of the fittest begins.
(Summary written by Myst because this manga is new and no information was available yet.)

Alternate Titles: ?
Genre: Horror?
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: ?
Total Number of Volumes: ?
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
(ch0-2 so far)

No comments: