-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Unhuman


Unhuman

This is a new manga being released, currently they only have the first chapter and neither Wikipedia nor Anime News Network has any description for it yet therefore I am still searching for info.

Genre: Adventure, Action (it seems to be for this genre)
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~10mb
Date: Not Sure
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Chapter 1: Download

No comments: