-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gundam Seed


Gundam Seed

In the world of the Cosmic Era, war rages between the genetically enhanced humans known as Coordinators and those who remain unmodified, the Naturals, who dominate the Earth Alliance. Struggling to catch up with the Coordinators’ superior technology, the Alliance secretly develops its own Gundam mobile suits. But through a twist of fate, a young Coordinator, Kira Yamato, becomes the pilot of the Alliance’s prototype . . . and is forced to fight his own people in order to protect his friends. This thrilling new series features all the best elements of the legendary Gundam saga—and reimagines the gripping story of men, women, and magnificent fighting machines in epic conflict.

Alternate Titles: Kidō Senshi Gandamu SEED
Genre: Drama, Mecha, Romance, Science Fiction
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~50-80mb
Date: 2003-?
Total Number of Volumes: 5? so far
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Chapter 01: Download
Chapter 02: Download

No comments: