-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Death Gate Cycle, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms


Death Gate Cycle, Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms

Dragonlance is a large series of fantasy novels, with over 190 novels printed, and is accompanied by a supplemental campaign setting in the Dungeons & Dragons style. It was originally created by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman while driving in their car on the way to TSR, Inc. for a job application. At TSR, he met his future partner Margaret Weis, and they gathered a group of associates to play the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game. The adventures during that game became a series of gaming modules that spawned Dragons of Autumn Twilight, the first novel in the Chronicles Trilogy, a core element of Dragonlance. The majority of the novels take place in the various regions of Ansalon, a small continent, though some have taken place on the lesser known continent of Taladas north of Ansalon.

Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Action
Filetype: PDF compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~5-10mb
Password: Da-Warez.org
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Death Gate Cycle: Download

Dragonlance
Adventures in Krynn
Tales of Uncle Trapspringer: Download

Age of Mortals
Conundrum:
The Lioness: Download
Dark Thane:
Prisoner of Haven:
Wizard's Conclave:
The Lake of Death:

Anthologies
The Dragons of Krynn: Download
The Dragons at War: Download
The Dragons of Chaos: Download
Heroes and Fools - Tales of The Fifth Age: Download
The Search for Magic - Tales from The War of Souls: Download

Chronicles Trilogy
Dragons of Autumn Twilight: Download
Dragons of Winter Night: Download
Dragons of Spring Dawning: Download

Forgotten Realms
(upload in progress)


I was able to compress all the books I could find into a ~25mb winrar folder:
Download

Unfortunately some books are still missing and I can't find them.

No comments: