-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Highschool of the Dead


Highschool of the Dead

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

The story is narrated through the eyes of Takashi Komuro, one of the students.

Alternate Titles: Gakuen Mokushiroku
Genre: Action, Adventure, Horror, Dystopia, Drama
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 2006-
Total Number of Volumes: ?
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download
ch10

No comments: