-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

History of the World 1981 Complete


History of the World 1981 Complete

From the dawn of man to the distant future, mankind's evolution (or lack thereof) is traced. Often ridiculous but never serious, we learn the truth behind the Roman Emperor, we learn what REALLY happened at the Last Supper, the circumstances that surrounded the French Revolution, how to test eunuchs, and what kind of shoes the Spanish Inquisitor wore.

Length: ~92min
Filesize: Compressed and Split using WinRar ~200mb
Filetype: AVI
Password: Da-Warez.org
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Starring:
Mel Brooks
Dom DeLuise
Madeline Kahn
Gregory Hines
Mary-Margaret Humes

Links
Part 1: Download
Part 2: Download
Part 3: Download
Part 4: Download
Part 5: Download

No comments: