-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Final Fantasy: Spirits Within 2001 (DVD-Rip) Complete


Final Fantasy: Spirits Within 2001 (DVD-Rip) Complete

In the year 2065, the next great assault against an invading race of phantom-like aliens is about to be launched. Dr. Aki Ross, a brilliant young scientist, races to find the invaders' secrets, not only to save the planet, but herself as well after her body is infected by alien particles. She teams up with the prestigious Deep Eyes military squadron, led by her old friend Grey Edwards. But as Aki, her mentor Dr. Sid, and Grey work toward a peaceful end, the scheming General Hein devises a plot to eradicate the aliens in one swift, destructive blow...even if it destroys the Earth right along with them.

Length: ~106min
Alternate Title: Fainaru fantaji (Japan)
Genre: Animation / Fantasy / Adventure / Sci-Fi / Action
Filesize: Compressed and Split using WinRar ~150mb
Filetype: AVI
Password: Da-Warez.org
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Starring:
Ming-Na
Alec Baldwin

Links
Part 1: Download
Part 2: Download
Part 3: Download
Part 4: Download
Part 5: Download
Part 6: Download
Part 7: Download

No comments: