-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Voices of a Distant Star Complete


Voices of a Distant Star Complete

A middle-school girl named Mikako Nagamine is drafted to the UN Space Army in a war against a group of aliens called the Tarsians, named after the Martian region (Tharsis) where they were first encountered. As a Special Agent, Mikako pilots a giant bipedal robot or mecha as part of a fighting squadron attached to the spacecraft carrier Lysithea.

When the Lysithea leaves Earth to search for the Tarsians with Mikako on board, Mikako's boyfriend Noboru Terao remains behind. The couple continues to communicate across interplanetary, and eventually interstellar space via the e-mail facilities on their mobile phones.

As the Lysithea travels deeper into space, the e-mails take increasingly longer to reach Noboru on Earth, and the time-lag of their correspondence eventually spans years.

Alternate Title: Hoshi no Koe (Japanese)
Genre: Drama, Mecha, Romance
Length: ~25min
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~40mb
Filesize: Compressed and Split using WinRar ~70mb
Filetype: RMVB
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Manga Link: Download

Movie Links:
Part 1: Download
Part 2: Download

No comments: