-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Full Metal Panic


Full Metal Panic

A sergeant by the name of Sousuke Sagara is assigned an important task. That of guarding high school girl Chidori Kaname. Sousuke is a military genius, gaining high rank at an early age, but because of his strange upbringing, he lacks social skill. Now, he finds himself as a fish out of water as he attempts to protect a girl from an evil organization and turn in his school work on time.

Alternate Titles: furumetaru panikku
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Mecha, Romance, Shōnen
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~50-80mb
Date: 2003-?
Total Number of Volumes: 9? so far
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download
Vol 04: Download
Vol 05: Download

No comments: