-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lovely Complex


Lovely Complex

Lovely Complex is a story of a boy and a girl. The girl, Risa Koizumi, is 170 cm tall - much taller than the average Japanese girl. The boy, Atsushi Otani, is 156 cm - way below the average height of the average Japanese boy. They are known as their school's comedy duo because there is a popular comedy duo that has a similar height difference.

One day, a very tall transfer student shows up and Risa immediately falls for him, as she has had bad luck with boys in the past because she is tall. There is a girl that Atsushi likes as well, so Risa and Atsushi decide to put aside their differences and help each other get their love interests. But as they get to know each other better, Risa's feelings for Atsushi begin to blossom.

Alternate Titles: Love★Com
Genre: Shojo, Romance
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 2001-2006
Total Number of Volumes: 16
Scanlation Status:
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download
Vol 04: Download
Vol 05: Download
Vol 06: Download
Vol 07: Download (ch30)

No comments: