-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Uzumaki Complete


Uzumaki Complete

Uzumaki is a horror manga by Junji Ito. The manga is published in English by Viz Communications.
With a beautiful highschool girl as its protagonist, the story concerns the people of a small town in Japan, who become variously fascinated with, terrified of, and consumed by the countless occurrences of natural and artificial spirals.

The obsession with spirals is accompanied by other extreme obsessions exhibited by the townspeople, such as an artist's obsession with perfect forms and a youngster with the ability to attract eyeballs. The result of this obsession is often slow transformation into something other than human, leading to a gruesome, realistically-depicted death.

Alternate Titles:
Genre: Horror
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~40-60mb
Date: ?
Total Number of Volumes: 3
Scanlation Status: Complete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download

No comments: