-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Chizumi and Fujiomi Complete


Chizumi and Fujiomi Complete

Chizumi is a high school student with Fujiomi, who is her senior by one year. However, the story continues on to when Fujiomi goes to College and Chizumi is still in High School. Chizumi is your average clumsy girl and Fujiomi your hot guy, which makes you wonder how the pair fits together. Indeed, many other characters in the story wonder the same thing and do not hesitate to test the limits of this peculiar relationship.

Chizumi and Fujiomi is recommended for those readers who love shoujo and don't wish to strain too much over reading. This is an excellent manga for girls who dream about that ideal man, and perhaps for guys who can learn a few things from this ideal boyfriend, Fujiomi.

Genre: Romance, Shoujo
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~40mb
Date: Not Sure
Uploaded by MysteriouX
Complete

Links:
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download

No comments: