-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Gacha Gacha – Capsule Complete


Gacha Gacha – Capsule Complete

Nanjou Kouhei and Hanazono Clara have been childhood friends since elementary, and now in their high school years, Kouhei has begin to take a liking for his childhood friend. However, after an uneventful summer vacation, Clara began to act differently. Sometimes turning extremely "horny" while becoming pure and innocent at other times. Soon, due to certain "accidents", Kouhei is forced to help our Clara whenever she "changes". What will become of Kouhei's high school life as he tries to help his friend and win her heart?

Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~40mb
Date: Not Sure
Uploaded by MysteriouX
Complete

Links:
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download
Volume 05: Download

No comments: