-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Gunsmith Cats Complete


Gunsmith Cats Complete

Rally Vincent is a bounty hunter and and a marksman par none, Minnie May Hopkins a young girl with penchant for anything explosive. Together they scour the Chicago underworld for bounties, facing everything from kidnappings to Italian mafia.

Alternate Title: Gansumusu Kyattsu (Japanese)
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~60mb
Date: 1991-Something
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download
Volume 05: Download
Volume 06: Download
Volume 07: Download
Volume 08: Download
Volume 09: Download

No comments: