-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Girls Saurus DX [ongoing]


Girls Saurus DX

Basically picks up where Girls Saurus left off.

The story revolves around 16-year-old Shingo Chiryu who had been beaten and hospitalized for a month by a morbidly obese girl whose naked confession he had rejected. As a result of the encounter, Shingo has developed a fear of all women, called gynophobia. While Shingo tries to hide his fear, the school nurse notices it and advices him to join the boxing club. However, Shingo soon finds out that all of its members are girls, the club's adviser is the school nurse, and one of the clubs members, the now slim Haruka Nishiharu, is the very girl who had put him in the hospital.

Alternate Titles: Girls Saurus Deluxe
Sequel of: Girls Saurus
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi, Romance
Filesize: ~40-50
Filetype: PNG/Jpeg compressed in Rar
Date: 2003 - 2007
Number of volumes: 6 ??
Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links
Vol 01: download
Vol 02: download
Vol 03: download
Vol 04: download
Vol 05: download
Vol 06: coming soon...I guess...XD

1 comment:

VandX said...

dude. post the other charpters xD there are already 46! O_O