-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Rurouni Kenshin Specials Complete


Rurouni Kenshin Specials Complete

Filetype: Jpg/PNG image files in compressed rar folders
Filesize: ~3mb
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Cherry Blossoms in the Spring is a six-page full colored story that takes place in the spring of the 16th year of Meiji Era (1883). It is published in Kenshin Kaden art book (Shueisha 1999, ISBN 4-08-782037-8, 160 pages).

Haru ni Sakura: Download

It's been a few years after Kenshin gave Yahiko his sakabato. Kaoru sends Yahiko off to another dojo to look after the master's daughter while he's away. But when Yahiko arrives, the place has been already taken over by extremists and Yahiko is taken hostage as well. Now it's up to him to save the day.

Filetype: Jpg/PNG image files in compressed rar folders
Filesize: ~5mb
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Yahiko no Sakabato: Download

No comments: