-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Ultraviolet 2006 (DVD-Rip) Complete


Ultraviolet 2006 (DVD-Rip) Complete

Human society has been decimated by a holocaust caused by biological warfare research gone wrong: instead of creating super-soldiers, a genetically-engineered virus turns infected humans into Hemophages, a vampire-like sub-species with enhanced physical abilities. In the infection-paranoid and technologically advanced society that follows, Violet is a singular Hemophage warrior battling the totalitarian dictator who is determined to wipe out her species at any cost.

Length: ~88min
Filesize: Compressed and Split using WinRar ~200mb
Filetype: AVI
Password: Da-Warez.org
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Starring:
Milla Jovovich

Links
Part 1: Download
Part 2: Download
Part 3: Download
Part 4: Download

No comments: