-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Variante ~ Requiem for the world


Variante ~ Requiem for the world

Aiko should be dead, but when she awakes in a secret hospital, she has no collection of what happened that night. Until a monster showed up and her memories flooded back. Her arm changed into a powerful weapon similar to the monster, a chimera arm.

The secret organization Atheos asked her to help them fight off the chimeras. An accident happened that leaded Aiko to understand how much she wants to live, and decided to join Atheos, in order to find her place of acceptance.

Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~50mb
Date: Not Sure
Uploaded by MysteriouX
Ongoing

Links:
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download

No comments: