-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

School of Water Business


School of Water Business

A school to teach teenagers how to pleasure society. That's what the School of Water Business is. Of course, the pleasure would be performed within water businesses. What's a water business? Just think of it like a place you'd go to to get a massage, and any part of the body you wish... And your masseuse could use any part of their body they wished... And they just happened to be girls... Well, you get the idea. As you might have guessed, this manga is not for little kids.

(This isn't Hentai, it's just there are some adult related themes and I would have to consider this to be PG-13 or a little higher.)

Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~50mb
Date: Not Sure
Uploaded by MysteriouX
Ongoing

Links:
Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download (Chapter 11-15 currently)

No comments: