-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 2, 2007

Fist of Legend 1994 (DVD-Rip) Complete


Fist of Legend 1994 (DVD-Rip) Complete

Over twenty years since the first telling of the story, Bruce Lee's _Chinese Connection_ returns to the screen. The story is a classic one that has its roots in an actual event in Chinese history -- the defeat of Master Huo at the hands of the Japanese. This time around, popular actor and martial arts champion Jet Li steps into the shoes of folk hero Chen Zhen, in a race to save his master's honor and his own pride.

Length: ~103min
Filesize: Compressed and Split using WinRar ~200mb
Language: English Dubbing
Filetype: AVI
Password: Da-Warez.org
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Starring:
Jet Li
Shinobu Nakayama
Yasuaki Kurata

Links
Part 1: Download
Part 2: Download
Part 3: Download
Part 4: Download

No comments: