-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Golden Boy


Golden Boy

Each volume and episode of Golden Boy places Kintaro opposite a young, beautiful woman, whose interest or disdain for him acts as the conflict of the plot. Some of these women initially dismiss Kintaro as an idiotic and clumsy pervert, and either give him or accept from him some challenge to prove their superiority. Kintaro invariably lusts after these women, but he is principally driven by his desire to be of actual service to them and to thereby learn more about the world. Despite his outward appearances, Kintaro is an incredibly clever and resourceful individual, and consistently exceeds what the women in his encounters thought possible, winning their hearts despite his outward awkwardness. But due to chance, necessity or a sense of honor, Kintaro never takes advantage of these newfound feelings.


Alternate Titles: Gōruden Bōi
Genre: Comedy, ecchi
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~40-70mb
Date: 1992-1997
Total Number of Volumes: 10
Scanlation Status: Ongoing/Incomplete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download
Vol 04: Download (v4c17)