-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Monday, July 30, 2007

Mikai no Hoshi [complete]


From Jiro Matsumoto (the author of Freesia) comes a story of three childhood friends - Nicolo, Cookie and Naomi - who grew up in a sleepy backwater town on an uncivilized planet. They struggle to get by while holding on to their dreams of leaving town and finding a better life... but can their friendship endure the tests of time? Can it withstand invading armies, broken dreams, conflicting ambitions, divided loyalties, jealousy and even betrayal? (Warning: Mature Content!)

Alternative title: Uncivilized Planet
Genre: Mature, Scifi, Drama, Psychological
Filetype: Jpeg/Png, compressed in rar
Filesize: ~35-41mb
Total number of Volumes: 2
Status: completed
uploaded by Playgus

rar-password: da-anime.org

Links:
Vol.1
Vol.2

No comments: