-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gacha Gacha – Secret


Gacha Gacha – Secret

The Secret story arc starts in Japanese volume 6 of Gacha Gacha. It revolves around a malfunction at the Gacha Gacha virtual reality video game, which has since gone retail after the events in the Capsule story arc. The malfunction leaves the main character, an unlucky young man named Akira, transforming into a young girl whenever he sneezes. The body is the tutorial character's body which he was interacting with when the Gacha Gacha game crashed. He later finds out that eating Natto (fermented soybeans) would transform the girl form into a taller and much more buxom form.

Akira uses his newfound body to learn more about women, specifically getting closer and improving his relationship with the girl he is infatuated with.


Alternate Titles:
Genre: Comedy, Ecchi
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 2002-
Total Number of Volumes:
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Before you download, read Gacha Gacha - Capsule first!
Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download
Vol 03: Download
Vol 04: Download
Vol 05: Download
Vol 06: Download
Vol 07: Download
Vol 08: Download
Vol 09: Download (v14c44)

No comments: