-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Akane Chan Overdrive Complete


Akane Chan Overdrive Complete

Nineteen-year-old Takashi Amamiya dies after tripping on a bottle but is transported into a body of a cute girl, Akane Hagiwara. Following this, Amamiya goes through various trials and tribulations dealing with, being a girl, getting his body back, and dealing with old and new friends. Despite its repeated use of slapstick comedy, the story sometimes touches on more mature themes such as sexuality and at one point even rape.

Another thing to mention is that compared to Kawashita's popular Ichigo 100%, the genders have seemingly interchanged. Where as the main plot to Ichigo 100% was several girls aiming for one boy, in Akane-chan Overdrive, several guys (and Akane's female best friend) all seem to be attracted to her (or her body, at least).

Though very ecchi at times, Akane-chan Overdrive contains more shōjo elements than Kawashita's later works.


Alternate Titles: OVER DRIVE
Genre: Comedy
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 1999-2000
Total Number of Volumes: 2
Scanlation Status: Complete
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download

No comments: