-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Friday, January 4, 2008

Some new stuff

Some new stuff:

Samurai Darling Entropy: Download

Real Fake Princess 1: Download
Real Fake Princess 2: Download
Real Fake Princess 3: Download
Real Fake Princess 4: Download
Real Fake Princess 5: Download

S+M 1: Download
S+M 2: Download
S+M 3: Download

Sexy Guardian 1: Download
Sexy Guardian 2: Download

Lady and Bodyguard 1: Download

Martian Successor Nadesico 1: Download
Martian Successor Nadesico 2: Download
Martian Successor Nadesico 3: Download
Martian Successor Nadesico 4: Download

Haa Haa 1: Download
Haa Haa 2: Download
Haa Haa 3: Download


No comments: