-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Darker Than Black


Darker Than Black

Manga series based on Darker Than Black anime. Recently made so not sure if it will follow the same storyline as the TV series.


Alternate Titles: Dākā zan Burakku: Kuro no Keiyakusha
Genre: Drama, Mystery, Noir, Sci-fi, Paranormal
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~60-70mb (for some reason each chapter is about 70mb in size)
Date: 2007
Total Number of Volumes:
Scanlation Status: Ongoing
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Ch 01: Download
Ch 02: Download

No comments: