-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Thousand Years of Snow


A Thousand Years of Snow

A Thousand Years of Snow is a story revolving around the main protagonist Chiyuki Matsuoka who is a high school girl hospitalized with a heart problem. Since birth her heart has been very weak and she was told that she would probably live to be only fifteen. However, one day she meets Tōya Kanō, a vampire, with the opposite problem: Tōya lives for about one thousand years. It's customary for a vampire at his age of 18 to choose a human partner to be with for 1000 years who in turn would let him drink their blood and share his life span for the millennium.

Early in the series, Chiyuki offers Tōya her blood, so that she would be able to live longer, but Tōya refuses, claiming he dislikes the sight and taste of blood. In the beginning, he even looks down on humans, believing that they are weak creatures who will only die before him and leave him behind.


Alternate Titles: Sennen no Yuki, Millennium Snow
Genre: Romance, Supernatural
Filetype: Jpg/PNG compressed in rar folder
Filesize: ~20-40mb
Date: 2001-2002
Total Number of Volumes: 2
Scanlation Status: Haitus
Uploaded by MysteriouX

Links
Vol 01: Download
Vol 02: Download

No comments: