-->

Sayanora everyone, see you all when I can.

Ok everyone, I know I haven't been on this blog for a long long time. The reason is both my personal life and professional life is taking turns keeping me busy.

I got a job in Switzerland dealing with over 140 websites, working on game development and all those other projects that keep my mind from feeling bored.

As for my personal life... thats another story. A happy story.

So if you need anything, head down over to my friend's blog which has nice uploads too: Nyu's Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Toward the Terra [movie]


Toward the Terra

In a distant future where mankind has colonized the stars, life is being controlled by supercomputers. A race of psionics called Mu has emerged, and humanity fears and wants to destroy it. Staying hidden and attempting to rescue as many Mu children as possible before they are eliminated, the Mu have only one longing - to return home.


Genre: Science Fiction, Supernatural, Drama
Format: Avi/subbed
Filesize: ~630mb compressed in 7 Rar folders
Length: ~110min
Quality: lq (vhs rip)
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links:
part 01: download
part 02: download
part 03: download
part 04: download
part 05: download
part 06: download
part 07: download

Rar password: da-anime.org


Format: RMVB/subbed
Filesize: ~370mb
Length: ~110min
Quality: lq (vhs rip)
Uploaded by Sabre-X

Links:
part 01: download
part 02: download
part 03: download
part 04: download

Rar password: da-anime.org

No comments: